supports principals, superintendents and others in leadership
positions by promoting the use of instructional technologies to increase
student learning. Together we explore the factors that affect a
positive learning return on technology investment. Members discuss and
contribute best practices, participate in online events and share
online articles and other timely information.
SIGAdmin members include education administrators at all levels—technology coordinators, professional development providers, faculty in institutions of higher education, teacher leaders and other professionals interested in the role administrators play in successful instructional technology implementation in schools.
- Administers email listserv for members to share information, ideas and network
- Hosts workshops and sessions at ISTE’s Annual Conference and Exposition
- Hosts online learning events
- Works to support implementation of NETS•A
- Advocates to promote the improvement of learning and teaching
- Serves as the school administrator’s liaison to ISTE