Help educators change lives. For every educator you support with your volunteer efforts, hundreds of learners benefit around the world. Whether you can give a little of your time or a lot, there is a perfect volunteer position waiting for you!
Sign up for Professional Learning Network committee opportunities through April 30, 2016.
- Community manager: Manage a group of like-minded individuals to encourage discussions and resource sharing (1-4 hours per week).
- Input group participant: Provide valuable feedback on proposed initiatives through surveys, phone calls or group discussions (one-time occurrence ranging from 10 minutes to a few hours).
- Task force member: Be part of a team that will help plan an event, roll out a new initiative or solve a problem (ongoing virtual meetings for a few months).
- Product/services reviewer: Rate and provide comments about products and services, including articles, books, webinars and online courses (1-4 hours per review).
- Advocacy committee member: Attend regular meetings and provide input about upcoming policy changes and legislative actions (1-4 hours per month).
- Professional Learning Network committees: Help lead a group of individuals centered around specific topics and interest areas (1-4 hours per week).
ISTE is an official certifying organization for the President's Volunteer Service Award
. Any individual, family or group can receive presidential recognition for volunteer hours earned during a 12-month period or over the course of a lifetime at home or abroad. Keep track of your time with the President's Volunteer Service Award Hours Form