Do you have a manuscript or book idea that's right for ISTE?
If you have a book idea that you think is right for ISTE, we want to hear from you! Topics of particular interest include:
- Integration of existing and new educational technologies into curriculum
- Professional development in technology for teachers and administrators
- Virtual schools, online learning models, and distance education
- Internet security, ethics, and safety
- Differentiated instruction and special-needs teaching with technology
- Technology preparation in teacher education
- Educational use of gaming technologies
- Web 2.0 and software virtualization solutions in education
- Implications of the 2005 National Educational Technology Plan
- The open source movement in education
ISTE publications are highly regarded for their timely and relevant coverage of promising educational technologies and curriculum integration practices. Our books are written by teachers, teacher educators, technology specialists, and educational leaders at all levels who believe deeply in the potential of technology to transform the learning environment and support more effective teaching. If you are eager to share your knowledge with colleagues around the world, you too can become an ISTE author!
For information on how to submit a book proposal to ISTE, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!