ISTE presents this award to an outstanding young educator (under the age of 35) who demonstrates vision, innovation, action and transformation using technology to improve learning and teaching. The work of the selected educator will reflect ISTE's mission and purpose and can be used to model best practices in the field.
ISTE's Outstanding Young Educator has made an impact on the educational community, actively shares ideas, and uses his or her professional learning network to improve his or her professional work.
The award winner will receive:
- Complimentary registration to the ISTE Conference and Expo
- Up to $1,000 travel stipend to attend the ISTE Conference and Expo
- A $1,500 cash prize
- A one-year ISTE membership
- An engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement
- Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media and on iste.org
Award nominations are open Monday, December 02, 2013 to Friday, February 28, 2014
Nominate a colleague
Print nomination and judging criteria