ISTE presents this award to two teams consisting of a school librarian and collaborating teacher, from one primary school or its equivalent and one secondary school or its equivalent, each year. We're looking for teams who have planned a collaborative project involving technology, received support from administration, and successfully executed the project with supportive data and evidence for others to replicate the project.
The award winners will receive:
- Recognition at ISTE's annual conference and exposition
- Complimentary registration to ISTE's annual conference and exposition (two per team)
- Up to $1,000 travel stipend for ISTE's annual conference and exposition (one per team)
- A $1,000 cash award payable to the school media center (one per team)
- A $300 professional library from ISTE (one per team)
- A one-year ISTE membership (two per team)
- An engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement (two per team)
- Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media, and on the iste.org website
Learn more about SIGMS (Media Specialists Special Interest Group).