The Special Interest Group (SIG) Program offers ISTE members year-round opportunities to connect and collaborate with like-minded colleagues. From mobile learning to arts education, there’s a SIG for you!
- SIGs offer year-round professional development opportunities, and members have access to past webinars and other resources by visiting the free, online content library.
- Stay informed about issues in your field and shared best practices through the SIG listservs and online newsletters.
- Have a question? Looking for advice on using a new tool? Build your network by jumping into the conversation on the various SIG online communities.
- Navigate ISTE’s conference and expo with SIG-hosted events and recommended sessions.
- Gain professional skills and experience and meet new people by getting involved in one of the SIGs' many volunteer opportunities.
- Join a SIG! As an ISTE member, you can join any or all of the 25 SIGs. Browse the SIG directory to learn about each SIG’s mission, social networking opportunities, and upcoming events.