AELearningLab is a training provider focused on delivering ISTE Certifications. Our strength is our trainers who have a wealth of experience from schools and districts spanning the globe. The team has many years of experience in delivering customized EdTech training and certification, both at the school and district level, and larger educational conferences. In addition to ISTE Certification, we are experienced in Digital Transformation, Design Thinking, Social and Emotional Learning and Strategic Planning.
Most importantly, we place the learner at the center of all Professional Development training we facilitate.
- Cris Turple, Head of Learning Technology & Innovation, The Girls' Day School Trust
- Dan Pardy, District Coordinator for 21st Century Learning, Qatar Foundation Schools
- Heather Spanbroek, Leader for Learning, International School Eindhoven
- Jon Neale, Leader of Innovation and Digital Learning, Halcyon London International School
- Wendy Peskett, Learning Technology Coach & Trainer, AELearningLab
- Guto Aaron, Digital Coach, AELearningLab
- Kimberly House, Educational Technology Specialist, Bavarian International School, Germany
- Tara Linney, Educational Consultant
- Rachel Coathup, Lead Teacher Technology for Learning, LEO Academy Trust
- Lawrence Tijjani, EdTech IT Consultant, AELearningLab
- Bogdan Copil, EdTech Coach and Google for Education Certified Trainer, EdTech Coach / AELearningLab
Learn More & Register
To learn more about AELearningLab and to register for an upcoming ISTE Certification for Educators training, please click below: