Forward Learning has been providing technology integration and support educational services since 1993. Its mission is to integrate learning experiences with technology in a creative and innovative way, in order to satisfy the particular needs of each client. For more than 27 years, has being integrating technology in the learning process of k-12 students, training teachers and administrative staff and providing coaching. The company is accredited by the Middle States Association as a Learning Services Provider and has resources certified as Apple Professional Learning Provider and Microsoft Innovative Educators. In addition, Forward Learning is a global partner of Microsoft and ISTE.
- Irma Pérez, Educational Services Manager, Forward Learning
- Melisa Herrera, Educational Services Coordinator, Forward Learning
- Migdalia Rodríguez, Educational Services Manager, Forward Learning
- Lourdes Cortés, Educational Services Manager, Forward Learning
- Liza Rivera, Educational Services Coordinator, Forward Learning
- Gladys Cortés, Educational Services Coordinator, Forward Learning
- Yashira Ríos, Technology Integration Facilitator
- Mayrelis Narváez, Educational Projects Coordinator
Upcoming Training Dates
Learn More & Register
To learn more about _ and to register for an upcoming ISTE Certification for Educators training, please click below:
In case of cancellation, the registered participant must submit a written request to Forward Learning. Refunds are based on the date of cancellation, as follows:
|100%||30 days before workshop starting date|
|50%||7 days before workshop starting date|
|0%||No refunds after the 7th day before workshops starting date|
Transfers (to a new participant) must be requested one week before the session begins.
Active participants who need to drop the course are not eligible for refunds.
Retake or extension for online work policy
Forward Learning will evaluate, on a case-by-case basis, requests from participants who need to retake the online course or an extension of time to submit the online work. Additional charges may apply.