SIGLIB (SIGMS) Technology
Innovation - Primary
ISTE presents this award to one team consisting of a school librarian and collaborating teacher, from one primary school (K-5) or its equivalent, each year. We're looking for teams that have planned a collaborative project involving technology, received support from administration, and successfully executed the project with supportive data and evidence for others to replicate the project.
Learn more about the Special Interest Group for Librarians (SIGLIB).
The award winner will receive:
- Recognition at the ISTE Conference and Expo
- Complimentary registration to the ISTE Conference and Expo
- Up to $1,000 in travel expenses to attend the ISTE Conference and Expo (one per team)
- A $1,000 cash award payable to the school media center (one per team)
- A $300 professional library from ISTE (one per team)
- One-year ISTE membership (two per team)
- Engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement (two per team)
- Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media and on iste.org