Since 1991, ISTE's Online Learning Special Interest Group (SIGOL) has recognized creative teachers for their pioneering use of telecommunication networks to provide innovative learning opportunities for K–16 students. We're looking for an individual or group that has successfully planned, implemented and evaluated an online learning activity to enhance and/or improve student learning. Project contributors or partners are welcome to participate in the ISTE Conference and Exposition poster session, but only the author will receive an award.
Learn more about the Special Interest Group for Online Learning (SIGOL).
The award winner will receive:
- Recognition at the ISTE Conference and Expo
- Complimentary registrations to the ISTE Conference and Expo (up to two)
- Up to $1,000 for travel expenses to attend the ISTE Conference and Expo (up to two)
- An invitation to present a poster session at the ISTE Conference and Expo
- One-year ISTE membership (up to two)
- An engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement (up to two)
- Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media and on iste.org