Award for Outstanding
ISTE presents this award to an outstanding young educator (35 or younger) who demonstrates vision, innovation, action and transformation using technology to improve learning and teaching. The work of the selected educator will reflect the ISTE mission and purpose and can be used to model best practices in the field.
Our Outstanding Young Educator has made an impact on the educational community, actively shares ideas and uses his or her professional learning network to improve his or her professional work.
The award winner will receive:
- Recognition at the ISTE Conference & Expo
Complimentary registration to the ISTE Conference & Expo
- Up to $1,000 travel stipend to attend the ISTE Conference & Expo
- A $1,500 cash prize
- A one-year ISTE membership
- An engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement
- Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media and on iste.org
Award applications are open Friday, December 1, 2017 to Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
View award requirements and judging criteria