The ISTE Award for Advocacy recognizes an outstanding and enthusiastic individual for their efforts in advocating for education technology policy at the local, state, regional and/or international level. We're looking for someone who is passionate about educational technology in many facets, has shared that passion with others and has successfully advocated for educational technology.
The award winner will receive:
- Recognition at the ISTE Conference & Expo
- Complimentary registration to the ISTE Conference & Expo
- Up to $1,000 for travel expenses to attend the ISTE Conference & Expo
- A one-year ISTE membership
- An engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement
- Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media and on iste.org
Award applications are open Friday, December 1, 2017 to Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
View award requirements and judging criteria