Award for Outstanding
This award recognizes and honors one leader who is not a PK–12 teacher* but has demonstrated outstanding achievement and leadership in implementing technology to improve education.
* If you are a PK–12 teacher, consider applying for the Outstanding Teacher Award.
The award winner will receive:
- Recognition at the ISTE Conference & Expo
- Complimentary registration to the ISTE Conference & Expo
- Up to $1,000 travel stipend to attend the ISTE Conference & Expo
- A $1,500 cash prize
- A one-year ISTE membership
- An engraved plaque recognizing the recipient's outstanding achievement
- Recognition in ISTE publications, in press releases provided to local media and on iste.org
Award applications are open Friday, December 14, 2018 to Monday, February 18, 2019.
View award requirements and judging criteria