Announcing the ISTE Edtech Advisor Review Contest!
Write the most reviews, win FREE registration for ISTE19!
Starting Jan. 2, write reviews on ISTE Edtech Advisor to unlock individual and collective prizes. Submit the most reviews by Feb. 28 to win a FREE registration to ISTE19, June 23-26 in Philadelphia!
Write a Review
About Edtech Advisor
ISTE Edtech Advisor powered by LearnPlatform is a member-only review and rating platform that gives educators insight on tools, apps and resources to help inform decision-making.
ISTE members can access Edtech Advisor to rate and review edtech tools and apps based on their experience using these tools in their classrooms. Use Edtech Advisor to research options you’re considering for your classroom, school or district and make informed decisions about tech tools to meet learning objectives.
The Edtech Advisor provides educators with:
- A single location to share and learn about product experiences with other ISTE members.
Tools to support informed decision-making on new products and apps.
Real classroom/teacher experiences that provide a more complete picture of a product’s potential.
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, Feb. 6 to learn more.
The ISTE Edtech Advisor Review Contest will take place from Jan. 2 to Feb. 28, 2019. The individual who has submitted the most edtech reviews during the contest window will win a FREE registration to ISTE19, June 23-26 in Philadelphia! To be eligible for the grand prize, reviews must meet our standards for quality and completeness.
In addition to the grand prize, a variety of collective prizes will be unlocked for all ISTE members when certain checkpoints are reached. That’s because the platform becomes more powerful as members add more reviews. This is your chance to encourage your ISTE colleagues to add glowing product reviews, or valuable critiques, into an enduring and helpful format!
Collective prizes for all ISTE members:
- UNLOCKED - 50 reviews: Free ebook: The Technology Coordinator’s Handbook by Max Frazier and Doug Hearrington, for a limited time. This promotion has ended.
- UNLOCKED - 200 reviews: 50% off a Digital Learning Pathways course, for a limited time. Use coupon ISTEMEMBER at check out for 50% off one of the following courses: Empowered Learner, Digital Citizen, Knowledge Constructor through Feb. 28, 2019. In order for code to be applied, you must use the email associated to your ISTE membership.
- UNLOCKED - 100 reviews: 50% off the popular print book Media Literacy in the K-12 Classroom by Frank Baker, for contest participants.
- UNLOCKED - 150 reviews: One free ISTE U course registration for the top three individuals with the most reviews submitted through when prize is unlocked.
- Congrats to the three winners: C. Trussel, C. Kannekens, S. Breneman-Smith
Don’t wait, log in and see what tools educators are sharing, then encourage your team to participate!
Also, did you know that ISTE members can also receive a 10% discount on the full benefits of LearnPlatform’s comprehensive edtech management and rapid-cycle evaluation for your entire district? Get your discount code here: http://go.learnplatform.com/iste/.
Write a review
Contest Terms & Conditions
Free to ISTE members. Get started with Edtech Advisor today!