Are you ready to take your classroom, student learning and engagement, and
your own professional development to the next level?
In this engaging webinar, Ms. Ginger Carlson and Dr.
Raphael Raphael, authors of new ISTE book Let’s Get Social , will help you
discover the tools you need to SUPERCHARGE your classroom with the world’s
largest educational social network, Edmodo.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create a culture of social learning in your classroom
- Maximize Edmodo use in K-12 settings
- Integrate project-based, differentiated, and gamified
learning in a social-networked classroom
- Use Edmodo “hacks” that power-up your learning
- Supercharge your professional learning networks