What will a Seal of Alignment do for you?
Products and resources that earn a Seal of Alignment receive:
- Exclusive third-party validation from ISTE
- A detailed report on alignment findings
- Announcements in ISTE’s membership newsletter
- Official seal logo for use in promotional and marketing materials
- Featured product listing on the ISTE website
- Promotional opportunities through various ISTE communication channels
- Options for targeted membership engagement
- Recognition and participation in special events at the annual ISTE Conference & Expo
EdTech Product Development Guide GET THE GUIDE
What do the ISTE Standards demand? How are products reviewed? What help is available? This guide will answer these questions and cover the criteria we use to determine which products earn the prestigious ISTE Seal of Alignment.
What types of resources are eligible?
Many types of educational products and resources are eligible to earn a Seal of Alignment, including:
- Certificate and post-secondary programs
- Professional development resources
- Technical trainings
- Games and apps
- Educational software
- Online courses
- Student curricula
To be considered for the Seal of Alignment program, however, your resource must include embedded learning objectives and provide a comprehensive learning experience. We do not accept standalone technology solutions without an integrated implementation structure. Although it’s true that you can use many platforms and tools in ways that meet the ISTE Standards, we can’t evaluate the role they play within a learning and teaching process unless they include a structured implementation plan.
Let us help you get standards ready.
If your company is developing a resource that would benefit from alignment with the ISTE Standards, we also offer co-development services in advance of a full Seal of Alignment review. As part of this program, ISTE will assign a standards expert to consult with your team during the development or refinement process who can make recommendations that will increase the likelihood of alignment to ISTE Standards indicators. To learn more, complete our inquiry form, and we will contact you to discuss how ISTE’s co-development services could help you incorporate the ISTE Standards into your product or resource.