- How do I navigate to my course?
Choose the specific course tile on the ISTE Learning Dashboard. Once inside your course, click “Content” in the navigation bar to find your course content.
- How do I report a technical issue (such as typo, broken link, problems with graphics, etc.) within my course?
To report a bug or technical issue within your course, please submit your problem in the form at the bottom of this page.
- Where can I find my course certificate?
When you have successfully completed the course requirements, you can find your course completion certificate by clicking on “Course Tools” and choosing “Awards”. *Note: Course awards may be hidden until earned.
- How do I update the email address associated with my course?
To update your email address for the course, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- After logging out, how do I find my course again?
Log into learn.iste.org and current courses will be listed in the My Courses widget.
- How long with my course be available?
Course lengths vary by program and by course. Please review the welcome information provided in the specific course for availability dates.
Additional Support Form