- Situation: Effective use of technology is essential for teaching and
learning in a global, digital age.
- Problem: Many teachers do not know how to design and support
technology-rich learning environments.
- Solution: Coaching, combined with communities of learning, is a highly
effective job-embedded professional development model.
- Result: Teachers experience technology as an effective tool for
professional learning and develop the skills to powerfully use technology to
improve student learning.
- Introduction to three coaching models that provide highly effective
- 10 tips for leveraging technology, coaching, and community
- 5 key benefits that result from the integration of technology, coaching
- Introduction to the ISTE Standards for Coaches
Monica Beglau, Jana Craig-Hare, Les Foltos, Kara Gann, Jayne James, Holly
Jobe, Jim Knight and Ben Smith